To provide personal training, sports massage and coaching to assigned clients to ensure safety and facilitate performance towards their planned goals.
- Greet clients upon arrival
- Review client worksheets
- Review client food & exercise logs
- Discuss activities since last workout
- Review upcoming workout
- Coach client through workout
- Remind client of next workout
- Complete training worksheet
- Input client information into databases (Excel)
- Review worksheets with supervisor
- Make sure there are no surprises
- Conduct and present research into key topics surrounding health, performance, function and rehabilitation
- Attend all meetings when requested
- Engage with clients outside of sessions through notes, emails & social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
Report to assigned Supervisor; you supervise no one.
Excellent verbal communications skills. Excellent listening skills. Adept at adjusting to people’s moods and personalities. Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client. Hard working and proactive. Ability to work as a team but also be left to their own devices.
Ideally the successful candidate would have good A-level qualifications (or equivalent), be an undergraduate or graduate in Sport 7 exercise Science or a related field and possess a current exercise, fitness or personal training qualification such as ACSM, NASM, Premier, YMCA, CHEK, and/or a current sports massage qualification.
As part of your work you will learn how to:
Quarterly, semi-annual, annual
£15 per contact hour
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY:
Owner & HR Consultant